Saturday 8 May 2010

Stuart Little 2- Rob Minkoff

When I first watched Stuart Little two, I hadn't really heard of Michael J. Fox and Nathan Lane. I really enjoyed Hugh Laurie's performance- he makes a very good father figure and his chemistry with Geena Davis is lovely. The music is very fitting and the animations are brilliant. You find yourself developing a bond (cliché as this is) with a mouse, cat and a canary- looking bird and there are moments of fantastic humour for the whole family to enjoy. There isn't a lot to say except that it is a very warming and fun narrative- the only real problem being the performances of Jonathan Lipnicki and even Geena Davis herself, not very inspiring at all. The second time that I watched it, I had seen all of the Back to the Future films, seven seasons of Scrubs and The Producers- therefore, I knew Michael J. Fox and Nathan Lane much better, this making the film even more enjoyable...

No comments:

Post a Comment